Posted on March 26, 2019, in Astrology, Inspirational, Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, Planets, Self-help, Spirituality, Spirituality For Men and tagged Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter books, mercury retrograde. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
The author of dozens of metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical books. Psychic, Medium, Divine guru and wise one teacher. Clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, and clairvoyant. Love LOVE, Spirit, Fitness, Nature, and of course the Beach. www.Kevin-Hunter.com
- The primary way spirit beings communicate in the Spirits Worlds is through Telepathy. Most of the communications I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- Those with a strong vivid imagination in the creative fields tend to have sharper psychic abilities. The frontal l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 2 weeks ago
- Archangel Raphael has told me that worry is the equivalent to breathing in asbestos to smoking a pack of cigarettes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 3 weeks ago
- November 22, 2010 was the official date I temporarily died, which was one week before my father passed away. Frien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- Incarnated Elementals have come here to advocate for protecting and working with anything having to do with animals… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Healing Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sexuality Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men Tarot The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
Disclaimer: Images used in the blog column posts are either copyrighted and used with permission, they are photographs I took, or they were picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. This also goes for any photography I’ve taken if you can remember to add the credit copyright somewhere even if it’s in a small caption that doesn’t disrupt what you’re using it for. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.