Posted on April 12, 2017, in Empowerment, Inspirational, Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, Planets, Self-help, spirit team, Spirituality, Spirituality For Men, Warrior of Light, Wise One and tagged Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter author, kevin hunter writer, mercury retrograde, Raise Your Vibration, Raising Your Vibration, Venus Retrograde. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
The author of dozens of metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical books. Psychic, Medium, Divine guru and wise one teacher. Clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, and clairvoyant. Love LOVE, Spirit, Fitness, Nature, and of course the Beach. www.Kevin-Hunter.com
- Soar into your weekend imagining you’re breathing in this ocean air at my beach and feeling the calm serenity take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 day ago
- This reader of mine, a talented young woman living in Pakistan, pulled out this photo of me in the California deser… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 3 days ago
- Ignoring issues will not make them go away, but neither will worrying about them. One way to focus on solutions is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 4 days ago
- Posting this here at the private suggestion of iamdharmalove - someone close to me. It's nothing special, but she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 5 days ago
- Artistic creative souls also have a higher attraction to abusing addictions and toxic substances. The same goes fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 5 days ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Healing Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sexuality Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men Tarot The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
Disclaimer: Images used in the blog column posts are either copyrighted and used with permission, they are photographs I took, or they were picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. This also goes for any photography I’ve taken if you can remember to add the credit copyright somewhere even if it’s in a small caption that doesn’t disrupt what you’re using it for. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.