Posted on May 3, 2016, in Astrology, Empowerment, Inspirational, Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, Spirituality, Spirituality For Men and tagged Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, mercury retrograde. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
The author of dozens of metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical books. Psychic, Medium, Divine guru and wise one teacher. Clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, and clairvoyant. Love LOVE, Spirit, Fitness, Nature, and of course the Beach. www.Kevin-Hunter.com
- Stay Centered Psychic Warrior by Kevin Hunter "book promo" youtu.be/obTk67wKENgKevin Hunter 6 hours ago
- Thank you, Liz! 🤗 I haven’t forgot about your advice of me putting things up over there. Slowly but surely. 🙂❤️🙏 twitter.com/lguidedbyangel…Kevin Hunter 6 hours ago
- Bring your soul to that beautiful glorious space of centeredness, serenity, and peace. Ignore any drama swirling a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 day ago
- Empaths have extraordinarily empathic sensitive traits in being able to intuit what someone else is going through w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 3 days ago
- Beach livin'! 🌊 🏄 🌴 ☀️ . I took this shot among hundreds over the years on what I've forever called "My beach",… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 5 days ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sexuality Social Science Sociology Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
Disclaimer: Images used in the blog column posts are either copyrighted and used with permission, they are photographs I took, or they were picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. This also goes for any photography I’ve taken if you can remember to add the credit copyright somewhere even if it’s in a small caption that doesn’t disrupt what you’re using it for. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.