Posted on November 24, 2015, in Angels, Archangels, Bullying, Dating (Social Customs), Dude Lit, Dude Literature, Empowerment, entertainment, Entertainment Industry Stories, Gay, Heaven, Inspirational, Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, Love and Relationships, Love/Sex/Marriage, Male Friendships, Man-Man Relationships, Mediumship, Romance, Self-help, Sex, Sexuality, Social Science, Sociology, soul mates, Spirit Guides, spirit team, Spirituality, Spirituality For Men, The Other Side, Trashy Beach Reads, Warrior of Light, Well being, Wise One, Young Adults. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
The author of dozens of metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical books. Psychic, Medium, Divine guru and wise one teacher. Clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, and clairvoyant. Love LOVE, Spirit, Fitness, Nature, and of course the Beach. www.Kevin-Hunter.com
- “Stay Centered Psychic Warrior” is coming soon.Kevin Hunter 2 days ago
- Most of the things you want to run from are the tools you’re intended to use to help improve and transform your sou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 6 days ago
- I am psychic and so are you! Every living breathing organism is psychic from people, to animals, to plants, and to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- While the terminology ‘spirit world’ is often used to illustrate the separate planes, in truth it’s much more grand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- A year ago I fell out of my chair after Michelle told me she was going to be working on screen with one of my longt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Healing Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sexuality Social Science Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
Disclaimer: Images used in the blog column posts are either copyrighted and used with permission, they are photographs I took, or they were picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. This also goes for any photography I’ve taken if you can remember to add the credit copyright somewhere even if it’s in a small caption that doesn’t disrupt what you’re using it for. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.