Posted on April 22, 2015, in Dating (Social Customs), Empowerment, Inspirational, Kevin Hunter, Kevin Hunter Author Writer, Love and Relationships, soul mates, Spirituality, Spirituality For Men and tagged Dating Apps, jagger's revolution, Love and Relationships, Online Dating, Soul Mates and Twin Flames, Virtual Dating. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
The author of dozens of metaphysical, spiritual, and philosophical books. Psychic, Medium, Divine guru and wise one teacher. Clairaudient, claircognizant, clairsentient, and clairvoyant. Love LOVE, Spirit, Fitness, Nature, and of course the Beach. www.Kevin-Hunter.com
- Into the lighter doorways of the spirit worlds, there is no darkness or pain, no judgment or criticisms, no hatred… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 2 days ago
- Deep down every soul longs to re-attain and achieve that blissful excellence that gives the impression of unabashed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 6 days ago
- Where my gays at? Happy Gay Pride mutha fucka's!! This love story is for you. ❤️🏳️🌈💕 . My higher soul’s view is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- Another exercise connected to listening and strengthening your psychic senses is to get into a quiet space at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- Find a quiet place in a nature setting to tune in and follow the guidance and leadership of God, Spirit, and the Di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sexuality Social Science Sociology Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
Disclaimer: Images used in the blog column posts are either copyrighted and used with permission, they are photographs I took, or they were picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. This also goes for any photography I’ve taken if you can remember to add the credit copyright somewhere even if it’s in a small caption that doesn’t disrupt what you’re using it for. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.