Posted on October 29, 2012, in Dude Lit, Kevin Hunter Author Writer and tagged British Columbia, earth changes, Earth Sciences, earthquakes in canada, East Coast of the United States, Hawaii, human emotions, massive earthquakes, Natural Disasters and Hazards, politics, Tsunami warning system, tsunami warnings. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
about Kevin Hunter
Writer, Author, Philosopher, Love Expert, Sage, Channeler, Warrior of Light, Clairaudient, Claircognizant, Wise One.
- The way to accelerate existence on Earth towards Utopia is if every… instagram.com/p/BizqX6GgW4L/…Kevin Hunter 1 week ago
- The soul craves nourishment and the ego will at times interfere… instagram.com/p/Bik7KPxAxQ3/…Kevin Hunter 2 weeks ago
- Love this beautiful comment. 😀 Thank you! 💕❤️ I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it! twitter.com/carm71305924/s…Kevin Hunter 3 weeks ago
- I love that! 😀 Thank you for those beautiful words you’ve thrown my way. 🙏❤️ twitter.com/carm71305924/s…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- Thank you! I appreciate that. 😀❤️🙏 twitter.com/jocelynlujan6/…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- One of my upcoming books, “Living for the Weekend” will be out June 5th. Also, will be making an announcement of a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- I stopped following people back I don’t know over a year ago. If you want a follow back, you’ll have to PM me the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- This past month should have been about laying low, re-evaluating where you are, altering your old outdated thought… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Kevin Hunter 1 month ago
- Angels Archangels Astrology Dating (Social Customs) Dude Lit Empowerment Gay Heaven Inspirational Kevin Hunter Kevin Hunter Author Writer Love/Sex/Marriage Love and Relationships Mediumship Romance Self-help Sex Sex Customs Sexuality Social Science Spirit Guides spirit team Spirituality Spirituality For Men The Other Side Trashy Beach Reads Warrior of Light Well being Wise One Young Adults
- Disclaimer: Images used in the blogs are either copyrighted and used with permission or picked up off the public domain web. They are not used with malice. If you own the rights to any images used and feel uncomfortable with its usage or that it violates your copyright. Notify the blog owner to either have the image removed or to add a credit caption with the verbiage you choose underneath it. All images are used with good intentions in promoting spiritual well being.